cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching symbols while creating MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client wants to attach engineering symbols while creating Master inspection character and want that symbol to be displayed against the MIC while recording results and defects against the particular MIC.

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to attach engineering symbols while creating MIC? If possible then how?

If anyone is having any document please do send it across to me or attach to this issue as it will be very helpful to all those who are facing this kind of requirement.

Regards

V. Srinivasa Ranganath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

With the results from the customer connection program you can at least connect catalogs (code groups, codes) with documents from the DMS. See my post at http://scn.sap.com/thread/3337967, in Detail I would check SAP note 1744093.

If you then connect your MIC to the catalog entries this might be a way to solve your issue.

Regards

MH

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try using with inspection method, U can assign the drawings document to inspection method & assign that method to MIC, while RR we can see the drawing by click the inspection method button in top.