cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR happens more than PO ,qty is not effect in UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

i have one PO with order qty is 100.Goods Recipt happend with quality and batch created with 100qty .Then did mvt 102 agianst POwith 100qty.

Again GR happend  120 qty with same PO.same batch is created to new GRN also.

Inspection lot getting with First GRN qty.in case UD the qty is getting 100.it should be 120 as per new GR.

why it happens and how can i make this with 120 qty in Inspection lot.

The First GRN : Status GR Doc is :1

The Second GRN:Status GR Doc : 6

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There should be 2 inspection lots. One with 100 Qty and another with 120 Qty for 2 GRNs.

As per my understanding, first inspection lot (of 100 Qty) must have got cancelled when you posted 102 movement. I assume for 102, you have cancelled original 101 document through MIGO Cancellation.

Please check the status of earlier inspection lot, whether it contain LTCA.

Regards, Anand

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Anand said, System will create 2 lots, one will be with LTCA status & another will be normal.

If u want to change the lot Qty by using Tcode QAC1, Before going to Tcode plz check lots.

Where exact error is.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Purchase order is created for 100 qty then how can you receive 120 qty? Had you maintained any Over delivery tolerance in Purchase order?

Can you check whether you have performed the goods receipt for the same purchase order. Share some screen shots if possible. Also check in Material Master QM view what is the setting over there.