SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Way to Learn SAP-Retail Solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I am an IT Professional with 7+ years of experience serving different Retailers with Technology Solution.I am well equipped with domain Knowledge in area of POS,Supply Chain and Merchandising/Marketting.

My Objective is to gain functional understanding of SAP Retail Solution so that I can leverage my Retail Domain Experience and can add value to my profile.

Any suggestion/view are welcome !

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

You can join Boot camps for SAP IS Retail course which is offered by an education partner of SAP, Get yourself certified (recommended) and start working in SAP ISR.

Regards,

Vikram

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

You can join Boot camps for SAP IS Retail course which is offered by an education partner of SAP, Get yourself certified (recommended) and start working in SAP ISR.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram ..

Can you please let me know in detail about Boot Camps you are referring in your reply.I am asking because have inquired about SAP ISR Course in India and got information that there is no official offering from SAP on IS Retail in India.Please help ?

0 Kudos

hi ,

Course name is C_ISR_60 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Retail with SAP ERP 6.0....

For more detailes please refer below link 

https://training.sap.com/v2/course/c_isr_60-sap-certified-application-associate---retail-with-sap-er...

BR

Ajay Kr. Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

In India as of now I doubt whether there are authorized education partners of SAP who do SAP IS Retail boot camps. You can contact SAP Bangalore-  +91-80-66655771 / 1-800-266-2208 for further details.

Else if your organization wants you to do the certification and if they are Partners of SAP then you can get study material and apply for the exam through your organization.

Regards,

Vikram