Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP/DS production planning run issue

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The usual version used in planning run is "000"  but in an attempt to experiment with various permutations and combinations that yields a planning run that gives me the most loved result ,i created an another version " 097 " -filled up the blank with all standards-did a run-but the system says

"Objects for processing step 01 do not exist"

my strong suspicion was on " 097 " version so i changed the version to 000 and did the run but the error was the same

and i did a background check for that specific material in scc03 all exists i meant plan,operating sequence,resource,-this apart in rrp3 i checked if there are any planned order -it is very much there.-so what should be my next step?  what could be the reason i am geting this error? where should i set my next line of investigation ? or is there anything wrong with my screen parameters.? (i hav enlarged my screen for your reference.)

my investigation is driven by common sense,a technical expert intervention could take me a step forward..I request your  help.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Please check SAP Note 1605440

Hope it helps

regards

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

well asked the basis to implement but now its creating issues of different kind an hiccup at foreground itself...anyways  thanks swetha

Answers (0)