cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Planned order and Maintenance order from different plants in SAP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Heroes,

My scenario:

Plant A: Maintenance work order created with one component in the component list. Component to be received from another plant B. As a result of planning run in plant A, requirements getting generated there.
in plant A, purchase requisition and reservation created for the component.
PLant B: MRP run in this plant B results in the creation of planned order for the component. component is produced in plant B.I can see the pegged requirements for the component in plant A.

This link of planned order in plant A with the  maintenance order in plant B, is seen in the pegged requirement; however, it is not there in any of the database table (Its is a structure).

I need the link for the reporting purpose.

Is there any other option to fetch the data and use it further?

Your advice please.

thank you.
regards,
GNK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The pegged requirements are not stored in any table, they are calculated dinamically.

You should consider the following note, which explains the design of the pegged requirements and transaction MD09:

12955 - Pegged orders/pegged requirements: Documentation

The following information from the note provides some relevant information:

"There is no index that the system could use to determine which issue

element (sales order, planning, reservation, dependent requirement, ...)

is covered by a certain receipt element (purchase order, production

order, purchase requisition, planned order, stock level ...). The

current stock/requirements list for a material is determined in this

case."

You can try to use function module MD_PEGGING_NODIALOG for that purpose, however, this not a BAPI, but a function module used internally by SAP programs and transactions. It means that you can use it but it is not supported by SAP when called on custom programs.

You will find many threads where another users already posted questions related to this function module. See below:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2125086

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2023922

BR

Caetano