Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO IMPORT THE TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS TO INTEGRATION DIRECTORY

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I am working on the file to file scenario in SAP PI 7.3 module.I don't know how to import the Technical and business systems from System Landscape Directory to Integration builder.I have tried using the SLD->administration->import/export but i couldn't get it in ID to configure the scenario.

Technical systems: TS_test_file_snd

TS_test_file_recv

Business systems: BS_test_file_snd

BS_test_file_recv

I am trying to transfer these technical and business systems to ID.

Please give me guidance on how to import the systems it will be very helpful.

regards,

A.Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can only import the business system though. After creating the business system in SLD, go to your ID and then click Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache. This is done to clear the old cache of the SLD and for your changes to reflect in the new cache. Afterwards, you should now be able to import your business system (just follow the steps pointed out by Mark).

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all very much it was very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

You can't import the Technical systems into ID, You can import whatever business systems available in SLD  through tools button in ID screen,

Thanks,

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avinash,

You can't import Technical system into ID. Go through below help link to get better idea.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/24/8fa93e08503614e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regarding Business system , follow the steps as mentioned by Mark.

Please note : Business systems will be used for communicating with SAP system. For communicating with non SAP system , use Business components.

Regards

Hari.

0 Kudos

hi,

fist you can create Business system in SLD after that go to --->Integration Builder, and click on Enviroment----->clear SLD data cache. after that go to tools--------->Assign Business-------->one pop up will be displayed click on continue ,continue select on your Business systems then click on finish.

srikanth

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Go to Integration Builder -> Tools -> Assign Business System (there is no possibilty or requirement to assign Technical Systems).

Regards

Mark