cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Leave Request/Approval: days counters showing zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been working with the Fiori leave request app and the Approval app which are working fine connected to the ECC back end. I have 2 questions which I think are related to either the app config or the HCM config. I have attached screenshots of the employee leave request UI and the homepage showing the approval app my questions are:

1. The days counters are always showing zero even when looking in the backend in PA30 at the info type the employee has absence quotas etc set up.
  2. The same for the number of approvals, that shows zero but press the approval tile and you will see there are alot of approval requests...so it seems to be the tile counter not updated.
  3. The final question is the absence types, where does it pick these up from? In PA30 in the backend we have about 10 absence types but only one is picked up by the Fiori leave request

Thanks for any help.

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Gustav1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I see it has been a while since anyone posted to this thread.  We found that SAP Note 1883884 did the trick for us.  SAP hard coded TS12300097 into the task ID when getting the number of tasks (method GET_TASK_COUNT of class /GBHCM/CL_APPROVAL_ITEM_COUNT).

Masayuki is spot on in pointing you to the class and method where this is determined.

I hope this helps.

Gustav

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The dynamic value for "Approve Leave Requests" is number of workitems. Approvers know how many approval workitems are in his/her inbox.

I think you have not maintained the class for scenario count which is mentioned in the install/configuration guide. http://help.sap.com/fiori

Section 7.2 Define an Approval Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thank you for your reply.

I am working with Peter on this and have checked your advice, and it seems that he has already completed these steps, but we still just see "Approve Leave Request" count = 0.

Thank you for this advice, but it seems that we must have a different problem.

Any other suggestions of where we could look to fix this?

Thank you

Lindsay

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is there any workitem in the user's inbox. Go to SBWP transaction.

If there is no workitem, count 0 is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there are many items in his workflow inbox, but we still see count = 0 in the app.

Inbox:

App:

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is your Task ID in the scenario definition customizing? Is it same task ID as workitem in the inbox?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no task IDs visible in the app:

Or in the workflow inbox..

What do you mean by Task ID please?

Thank you.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You get workitems. It means task ID is ok.

What is class name for scenario count? Please double check my first reply.