cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing difficulty for synchronous scenario in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have facing some difficultly to create the operation mapping for Interface.

My scenario is that :

3rd party send s the client id, then in data mart all the customer info will update and send the response to 3rd party.

This is synchronous scenario.

My work is that to build up the webservice in request side.

request side: 3rd party

Middle: PI

Response: datamart

communication in both sides via webservice. From data mart, I have already received WSDL. So I have already find the target structure.

I require your kind help.I want to tell you point by point.

In development,
1) I am creating all objects in namspace.

2) Under this namespace I have created two datatypes ( dt_Req which contain only client ID and dt_Res which contain all information about that particular client in respect of spacific client id.)

3) Next I created message types corresponding datatypes ( mt_Req and mt_Res )

4) Then I created the outbount service interface "intrface_Out". In this case in request tab I have selected mt_Req and in response tab I have selected mt_Res.

5) In case of inbound service interface "interface_In", in request tab I have selected mt_Res and in response tab I have selected mt_Req.

6) next is message mapping. I realize that in this synchronous interface i have to use two message mapping for request and response ( mm_req and mm_res)

mm_req ( source: mt_Req and Target: External Message: SoapIn)
mm_res ( Source: External Message : SoapOut and Target: mt_Res)

All fields are mapped with ASIS logic.

All objects are also activated for this interface.

My question is that in this case how many Operation mapping will be there?
After that when I am trying to build up the operation mapping , I am not able to understand that in which message I will select for source operation and target operation.
Can you please help me to create operation mapping for this interface?

Regards,

Sanghamitra Duttagupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi,

you are creating one Service interface means one operation mapping required no need to create

two operation mappings. calling two massage mappings into operation mappings.

srikanth

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanghamitra,

As Mark said you only need one operation mapping, why?, because the operation mapping is the object which links the outbound and inbound interfaces for the scenario, the system needs to know how connect the interfaces that are developed in the scenario, the operation mapping explains which interfaces will be used and how the messages will be transaformated (with message mapping, java mapping, etc).

If you are working with a synchronous scenario you will need to mark the service interfaces as synchronous and in the operation mapping when you load these interface will appeaer two tabs for the two communication directions.

Regards.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Only one operation mapping is needed. The source (intrface_Out") should be the originator of the request and the target (interface_In") should be the recipient of the transformed request.

Hope this helps,

Mark