cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Down payment with billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am trying to do customer downpayment with milestone billing ,for this iam facing issue in the billing level

Billing Plan

01 downpayment request      40%     40 usd     FAZ

02  closing invoice                  60%     60 usd     

in this i am creating sales order and i did billing for downpayment and posted to accounts through F-29 till this its working fine ,but when iam creating closing invoice that time billing value shows 00,000 ,i triyed somany ways but not find nay sloution .

And another issue

01 downpayment request      40%     40 usd     FAZ

02  delivery                            50%     60 usd     

03  closing invoice                  20%     20 usd   

in this way its should be allow 100% only but sales order allows 110 % percenatge also  SO not showing error message also ?

Its gald to any body post the solution for two issues ....

and suggest

how works header level billing plan? what are the settings require for that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Could you please share the screen print of your order showing the Billing Plan tab in it.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi

These notes provide information on the process and the important configuration for down payments

213526, 213567  & 213852. Please check your configuration in relation to this information especially the AZWR condition and the pricing procedure.

In the copy control you must have routine 020 for down-payments and 023 for the other partial billing type being used (F2).

After you create and post the FAZ document to accounting you clear it with F-29 as you described

only when it is cleared will it be found when you create the next 'real' invoice. The system should find the downpayment in table BSID via the VBEL2 and POSN2 fields.

If the customising is correct and the downpayment has been posted correctly in F-29, it must be received with Special indicator = A.

When you create you first F2 invoice in VF01 the system calls function SD_DOWNPAYMENT_READ.

A quick way to check if your down payment has been found is to go to the end of this function module and set a breakpoint here.

SD_DOWNPAYMENT_READ

perform sdaccdpc_fuellen_aus_downpay tables t_sdaccdpc             >>>>

using us_gesanz

us_vbtyp.

At this point the internal table t_sdaccdpc will contain the downpayment clearing line

This si the line that will appear in the F2 invoice. If there is no entry you can check in

the function why it is not being found. It will be customising or an incorrect posting in

F-29 that is the cause.

I hope this helps you further

Kind regards

Brian