cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch program check

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the ECC system, I want to know what are the batch jobs running, any t-code or table can use?

if can search by module, it will be better, for exmple, I want to know what are the batch jobs for PP module?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

willi_eimler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,
you can use the T-code SM37, but if have a program and you want to know in what job this program is executed you have to search in some tables.

Example:
You want to know in what job the report/program rsusr200 is executed:

First you have to search in table TBTCP. This is the table for steps in the Job. Enter the program name RSUSR200 in field program.

You get all steps displayed, defines in planned, released, processed and aborted Jobs (this could be a lot in a production system):

In this case you see two Jobs with the same name:

A Job is defined by the Jobname and the jobcount. Now go to table TBTCO. This is the table of the job header.

Enter the Jobname into field jobname (see picture marking (1))

Then push button (in picture marked as (2)) and enter the jobcounts in the fields marked sa (3) in the picture.

The list you get is:

There you see two jobs with different status. If you want to see all PP jobs, you need to know the programs used in PP. Then you can select all PP jobs.

Best regards

Willi Eimler

willi_eimler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I forgot to tell you: You can display tables in T-code se16.

If a field is not in the selection screen you can add it by "Settings -> Field for Selection"

Then a dialog appears:

There you can mark the fields you want to use in your selection screen.

Best regards Willi Eimler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

Please check SM37 Tcode.

BR,

Kamil