Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message No. M7093

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Greetings of the day!!!

This is Sreekanth.R, i am doing my SAP - SD course....

i got one error while doing PGI - Fld selection for mvmt type 601/ acct 41000 differs for customer goods movement (015).   Message No.M7093

Can anybody help me with the solution.........

Thanks& Regards,

R.Sreekanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

As you are new to SAP and under training, did you by any chance tried to look into the detail information on the error message .M7 093. To view the details error message, you can do this in 2 ways:

1. When you get error/warning message in status bar of your screen, you can double click on the message to see the detail information.

2. Use TCode SE91. Say, you got an error message VPKGUI 004. Then to view the detail error message.

Provide Message class as VPKGUI and Message Number as 004. Then select message & click on long text button (Ctrl+f7) for detail description on the error.

Now, coming on to the error. the detail explanation of the message clearly states the error resolution method. Anyways, you refer following link for other details on your error - http://www.google.co.in/search?q=Message+No.M7093+site:scn.sap.com&safe=active

Moderator Remarks: Discussion is unmarked as question.There is no harm, if you can put little effort in search regarding the error and come up with specific questions.

Thanks, JP

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Welcome to SCN.

SAP note 9281 will help you to solve this problem

alternatively check

Key-in FS00, input the G/L Account 41000 and execute. Now under Create/bank/interest check whether there is a value for field status group

Take help of FI guy.

Sriram.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the screen shot error.

Thanks,

Naren