cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts Payable

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to configure one house bank only for payroll payment and for all other payment I need to use another paying company code? how is this possible in SAP?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214973
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Tcode FBZP , all company code  define sending company code and paying company code

regards

Nakul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to create proposal but when i run payment it gives me the error.It takes the profit center of sending company code and asks me to active that profit center in paying company code? I don't want to activate  the same profit center, so how to configure so that i can post to profit center of paying company code any idea ?

Message was edited by: John Jerald

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendor Invoice is posted in Co code AAA with Profit center XX. The Payment to the Vendor is being done for this Vendor from Company Code BBB. We are getting the below error:

Error KM183 No postings can be made to profit center XX in company code BBB.

Also note that Profit center XX is only assigned to Co Code AAA and the client does not want to assign the Profit Center XX to Co Code BBB.

We are using SAP ECC 6.0 with New GL functionality.

Please let me know why this error message is coming as the user is not providing any Profit center during the

Payment.

Eugevi01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

You said that you have ECC6.0 , and for the description of you last comment,may be you have the NGL functionality activated  with the Splitting document function.

So, if the invoice have cost center, and profit center (or other co object with profit center), and the profit center is one of the Splitting object, When you post the payment, the system go to the original invoice to obtain the  splitting criteria and objects to reflect the splitting in the payment document.

For example, if you have  in the invoice, expense Account A with cost center B and Profit center H, and Account J cost center P and Profit center M.  you will have the vendor and the tax and other accounts divided in proportion  based on the amounts of the Profict Center M and Profint Center H.

vendor 10

Acount A Cost B pc  H   8

Acount J Cost P  pc M   2

before spllit     vendor 8  pc H

vendor 2  pc M

Account  A Cost B Pc H 8

Account J  Cost P  pc M  2

(yes i omit other posting to simplify the example).

So, when you go to the payment,  they need to split the payment document according to the proportional of the original document (80 / 20), and, in addition, reflect the payment for the H and M profit center, at the vendor level, and for all the other accounts involved (ex. tax) and all the accounts involved in the document.

May be, this is your issue. 

Regards,

Viviana