cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am testing a Handling Unit Management scenario and I already customized the required settings under IMG --> Logistics General --> Handling Unit Management --> ...

After creating a Purchase Order I try to create an Inbound Delivery and when I choose "Pack" the following message appears: "Items that are not relevant for goods movements cannot be packed"

It's attached the related Print Screens.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

I dont know if you are using physical material or just service during PO and inbound delivery.

If the material is a material and not a service, and if the item category of the material is stock material, then it ideally should allow you to create the handling units.

Pls check these points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Actually I am creating an Inbound document from a PO (VL31N). The system automatically proposes Shipping notification document EL, item category ELN, movement type 101 and the field "No moviment type" flagged.

I haven't found the schedule line. Do you know where I can find it?

I don't know if I filled the PO correctly or if my item category determination for deliveries (0184) is wrong.

Acctually I am testing an exercise from my education book and this PO should already be available from transaction VL31N... just informing Vendor name...

The interesting thing is that by chance I could see the "Inbound delivery" I did through VL32N when adding material to the stock for the first time (MB1C). In this case the Inbound document is other: Inbnd dlv. HU mvmnt (HID), Item category HIDN and moviment type 561... Here I could pack...

I will some advices for a MM Consultant because I am not used to deal with these documents...

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi please check your schedule line category has the movement type assigned.

regards