cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to learn SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in an IT industry from last 5 years as an oracle developer with SQL and PLSQL.

I would like to learn SAP, could you please suggest a SAP module for a secured carrier.

Any suggestions are highly helpful to me and appreciable.

Kindly also suggest an Institue to learn those modules.

Thanks in advance.

Naru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Since you know SQL and Pl SQL..I Would Suggest you to go for SAP BO and SAP HANA..

Very good in Market...

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

How about SAP BI and HANA combination? Could you please give me some info about it?

Regards,

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya , Sure you can go with that combination but my suggestion is first take up BI and complete in about 2 months, there are many Institutes who do coaching for BI . By the time you complete BI you could find a solution for your HANA training , as there are only countable places who teach HANA.

Try to find a private tutor who could teach you HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your suggestion. For sure I will do the SAP BI and later start with HANA.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As suggested by Naveen Kumar HANA will be suitable for you , however I think starting with SAP BI as a foundation and then going to HANA will be better . BI is a small module which you should be able to complete soon , by then you should be able to access yourself on HANA

Regards

Ramesh Guda

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Yes BI also very very Hot in Market,

First Learn SAP BI and BO and then Step into SAP HANA and Get certified.