cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.3 SP07 & Adoble LiveCycle Designer 10.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help !!!

Basis guy here .... I've installed Adobe LCD 10.4 onto a Windows 2008 R2 server.  I've downloaded and unpacked the NWDS 7.3 SP07 (with SAP's JRE 6).

Question:  How do I get NWDS and ALCD working together?  I had a developer enter into our NWDS and he said ALCD isn't interacting with NWDS.  Granted he is mainly an Abap developer - but I still trust his word.   How can I tell if these two packages are linked and working together?  And if they aren't then how do I get them to work together?

I know ... a lot of questions.     Thanks gang ... hoping someone can help me out!

-Mark Munoz-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jrg_kieler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Where have you downloaded Adobe LCD 10.4,

can't find it in SMP?

Regards,

Joerg

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am going to route this question to the Adobe guys.

Just a short remark from NWDS point of view:

I assume you meant that you installed JDK to your NWDS, and not JRE, right ? Only using JRE is not supported. If you meant SAPVM6 then it is fine of course.  SAPVMs are including development kits as well.

I only mentioned this to be on the safe side and for future reference if other customers are finding this thread.

Here you find the SAPVM6 32bit:

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/doc/files/sapjvm6.msi

(I know this is for 731, but the SAPVM6 for 730 is the same, and the 730 link is wrong right now. I already reported it).

I hope this helps someone.

Regards,

Ervin