SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link equipment and company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have a program with data being fetched from tables such as equz, egers, egerh. I want to add logic to fetch data from these tables based on company code. But I am not sure how to link BUKRS(Company code) and fields in this table as I can't see BUKRS in any of these tables.

Kindly share your valuable inputs.

Aspire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

You could try to determine it based on the maintenance plant which should be assigned to a company code.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

You could try to determine it based on the maintenance plant which should be assigned to a company code.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Bill,

Thanks a lot for your immediate reply. Might be a basic question. But I am not much aware of IS U table structures. Can you provide me with details about table name to link equipment, ccode & plant.

Thanks,

Aspire

0 Kudos

It is not ISU config. It is enterprise structure - i am not aware of the table names but you can find it via the IMG.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply William. Being a pure techie, I am unsure about where to find this info from IMG or get the correct tables. If someone can give some pointers about table names it would be too helpful. I am sorry for asking more details in this regard.

Aspire

0 Kudos

Look under Enterprise structure - it is one of the first entries in the IMG.  You can even use the search function

0 Kudos

Hi Aspire,

I don't think you will find the fields Company Code, Plant and Equipment in one single IS-U table.

The link b/w Company Code and plant can be find in table T001K, where as link b/w Plant and Equipment can be find in table EQUI.

Alternatively, you can use FM BAPI_EQUI_GETDETAIL to find the Plant details and then use it for finding the company Code.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Amlan,

Thanks a ton for your reply. Exactly as per your inputs I could link equipment, plant & ccode as below,

EQUZ-IWERK = T001K-BWKEY --> (Plant)

We can fetch company code from T001K-BUKRS

Thanks,

Aspire