Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Access to my Old SCN Account

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Support,

I am Sastry Duvvuri and I worked for SAP with a C-user ID (C5108615).  I use to post replyies to Crystal Reports forums and I am holding around 4900 points in my profile.

Now I am not with SAP, still would like to access my SCN account.  This account was created using SAP email address (sastry.duvvuri@sap.com) and now I don't have access to this email.

Is it possible to change my SCN profile email address from SAP to my private email address ?

I have created one more profile with sastryduvvuri where as I will discontinue this profile If I get my original one.

Thanks,

Sastry Duvvuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It is currently not possible to consolidate user IDs, merge the content and the points associated with it. I am sorry this is causing inconvenience at the moment for you. We know that it is common for SCN members to have multiple user IDs, due to several reasons, and we know that it is difficult for you to keep your reputation under one ID.

We are working to enhance our systems with a tool that would enable ID consolidation, but we don't know yet when it will be available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I am not asking to consolidate my new account with old account.  I want to change my email address in my old account, this will solve my problem.

Is it possible to change my email address in my old account ?

-Sastry

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately this cannot be done because your previous account is associated with a restricted user ID meant for SAP employees. Merging accounts would be the only solution and this functionality is unavailable at the moment.

Answers (0)