Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM: End user screen: Messages Reported by Me

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone pls confirm whether the option "Messages Reported by Me" is missing in SP07. This is in CRM UI Home screen as a end user. In SP05 I was able to see all the messages Reported by Me. in SP07 I am seeing only message Assigned to Me block in personalization.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

I've check with business role SOLMANPRO there is no option I've mentioned.

And Home view:

Page with b. role SOLMANREQU:

BR,

Kamil

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx, that is really strange my user too has SOLMANREQ  role as seen below

And he is seeing only Messages Assigned to Me in CRM UI. Any idea?

Regards,

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I suggest you check the auth object level. some example refer here SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - UC00035

SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - UC00020

you can use the below doc to lean down auth level

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Do you have a user with SAP_ALL authorization or admin rights or something like it?

You should log in with that user in the role of SOLMANREQU (you can force him in a role by using the parameter (on SU01) CRM_UI_PROFILE with value SOLMANREQU, or you can use * as well then you can choose all).

When you are logged in, go to Personalize (top right of the screen, above saved searches, next to Share) - Personalize Settings - and flag "Enable Configuration Mode".

With this setting on, you will see two wrenches in the corner of your screen, next to the personalize-pencil.

On your home screen, press the second wrench. With this you can see which assignment blocks are available in your current view. If the "My Incidents - Reported by Me" is in the top part (Home Page Available Assignment Blocks), then you need to bring it down to the Left Visible Column (and it is best to flag the "whole width" box as well). Now you should be able to view this in the SOLMANREQU role.

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce

Thnx so much, That worked  

@Jansi/Kamil: Thanks for the inputs. Appreciate it.

Basically, what I learnt is, UI Component AIC_HOME is controlled by the Business Role SOLMAREQ. So once I modify here, this effects all the views which use AIC_HOME UI component.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Someone pls help me with this?