cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode used for changes is not recorded in table CDHDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

i have an issue where for  change orders, Tcode used for changes(say VA02) is not recorded in table  CDHDR

In order , when changes  are done by BATCH JOB/ or throgh across sytem though PI  , that time VA02 t-cdoe for those chanegs are not showing in the table CDHDR. Would you kinldy help to know why the change T-code  are not recored in table. and how i can make it possible.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh

First do any changes in the sale order and then  check whether you can see the change log through va03 = > environment => Change

If yes and if your sales order is less than 10 digit please enter zero padding then check in the table: CDHRD fieldS :

OBJECTID = SALES ORDER NUMBER WITH ZERO PADDING,

TCODE: VA02

Regards

Sohan Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is fine which you have mentioned. My concern is  va02 T-code column is blank for some of the changes in the table CDHDR even  there is a change log in sales order .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Umesh

I  am sorry I can not tell you the exact reason why tranasaction code is blank but please find my explaination on the change log functionality for the document

As per SAP standard when standard document is creating the chagne log, then this change log is depend on its change document object, You can see this in the standard transaction scdo .

For the sales order object is : VERKBELEG

and every sales order document table update through respective standard module mapped at object level ( you can see this when you double click table in the same transaction code : scdo)

FM : VERKBELEG_WRITE_DOCUMENT

Further more you need take help from your technical person to check how this FM will udpate the table CDHDR, because what i beleive there is no functional configuraiton is for the chagne log..

Regards

Sohan Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,Sohan

My last question: 

I want to know whether  the changes which has been made in sales order through BATCH JOB or IDOC will reflect in CDHDR ?

Thanks,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depend on the data elevement of the field for which you are doing the change and change document object id

Regards

Sohan

Answers (0)