cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation issue

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's  ,  I am facing on issue, while posting for the delivery , where the stock is available and while trying to deliver the stock i am getting the messege "An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted. , when i try to transfer to other Storage location i can able to post the delivery , but as the requirement of the business this material will be always posted from this storage location only. And this material is make to order.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

If this issue relates to particular Storage Location then please check up the Determination in OVL3. Also, confirm as if in CO09 there is enough available stock at your particular Storage Location. Use Checking Rule as 'B' i.e. Delivery Creation while executing. Do check up with the same and revert with your findings. Thanks and have a good day.

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you please check the schedule line in Sales order and for the confirmed date. Since you have sufficient stock, it might already have been reserved for others sales orders, or reservations.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharan

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is purely related to Storage location

check your Picking determination and also the Shipping point determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please always use CO09 to check available stock. Check the stock in CO09 with checking rule "B" (delivery). Stock should be available in plant level and storage location level.

Best Regards,

Glaucia

0 Kudos

Hi glaucia

Thank you very much for your reply,  While checkig in Co09 with checking rule B for the particular sales order. I found that the stock in particular storage location but it showing in required quantity and cum ATP Quantity  not in confirmed quantity.  Is this is causing the error?.  If so how can we over come this. Thank you very much for your kind suggetions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You should check "Cum.ATP qty" of plant stock and storage location (used in your delivery).

As the highlighted lines in the below image.

The "Confirmed" column shows the confirmed quantity for the requirements and will reduce the "Cum.ATP qty". Please check note 547118 question 1 about Result of ATP calculation.

Regards,

Glaucia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi please make sure you have necessary stock.

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,  Thank you very much for your reply , but the things discussed in that thread we checked all and all are fine , still we are unable to do the Delivery and the stratagy group of the material is 20. The Planned delivery time is 82 days , we tried with the future date also but we hadnt succeded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1650001

Regards

Atul