cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity "AUTO_ASBUILT" specifies a Java Class ("com.sap.me.production.AutoAsBuiltHK") that could not be found in the class path

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the standard POD an SFC is selected and clicked on START button,till this point things work fine. But when button COMPLETE is clicked it is not executed and an error is shown as below and the same error message is observed at the time of shop order release also.

Error:

Activity "AUTO_ASBUILT" specifies a Java Class ("com.sap.me.production.AutoAsBuiltHK") that could not be found in the class path ("/usr/sap/ME6/J01/exe/jstart71.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/exe/sapjvm_6/lib/jvmx.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/exe/sapjvm_6/lib/jvmx_tools.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/exe/jre/lib/iqlib.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/exe/sapjvm_6/lib/tools.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/j2ee/cluster/bin/boot/sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_boot~impl.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/j2ee/cluster/bin/boot/jaas.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/j2ee/cluster/bin/system/sap.com~tc~bl~bytecode~library.jar:/usr/sap/ME6/J01/j2ee/cluster/bin/boot/memoryanalyzer.jar") (Message 16018)

Can anybody provide any suggestion for the issue?

Note: Just we have upgraded our system (MEINT and ME) from 6.0 to 6.1.2.2

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

The class should be "com.sap.me.production.impl.AutoAsBuiltHK". Please, make sure you have run all required upgrade scripts, run initial data reload. Try to correct it in Activity Maintenance.

Though it is not recommended, you may also try to correct it manually in the ACTIVITY table of WIP database.

Regards, Alex.

Message was edited by: Alexander Teslyuk

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for your help. I have updated the "com.sap.me.production.impl.AutoAsBuiltHK"

in ACTIVITY table in WIP manually and it is working fine.

But we are facing same type DB level problem in so many places after upgrading the system from 6.0 to 6.1. I think the upgrade script was not properly run at the time of ME upgrade. Could you please provide me the upgraded script for 6.1.2.2. I can re-run that for DB.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

It has taken long time for me to reply

Since ME 6.1.4 is already available, I think you have already received the fix. Have not you?

Br,

Alex.