cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error deploying MBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a MBO created from  BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.  It runs fine when I use query find all. But when I add the attributes From and to it doesn't allow me to deploy the MBO. I have mapped these attributes to the personalization key as shown in image 2. I wanted to create a new query which searches based on From and to .

I was following  http://runmobile.blogspot.com lesson 5 and lesson 5a.

Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The input of the RFC that you given is a table input. Create a PK of type same as the table input of the RFC. To do that click just below the PK column go to the bottom of the PK list from the selection and select new then click finish it will create a PK for you with the structure and same as RFC.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Thanks for the reply. But my input fields have only From and to Airport code.

Actually I wanted to create a new Query, which will get the data based on From and to. For this I created two attributes in the MBO and then mapped to the propogated attribute  and personalization key.

Is this approach correct?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To do this you can write your own query in the MBO and call that query once the user click on the menu item you created. That's how queries can be done. There will be multiple queries to an MBO if you are trying to do that using the load parameter of the MBO it will not be possible.

Example queries are here,

SELECT   id,

fname,

lname,

address,

city,

state,

zip,

phone,

company_name FROM sampledb.dba.customer where id = :custId

findall and findbyprimarykey are auto generated queries that you can make use of. Take these code as example to write new query as per your requirement.

- Midhun VP

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try one alternate solution:

1. set your cache policy to Online

2. right click mbo > attributes>load arguments>

Map CITY paramters in   destination_To and Destination_FROM to CITYTO and CITYFROM under propogate to attribute tab

3.deploy mbo

4. drag nd drop mbo to flow design screen

4. in the start screen, create 2 input fields as you have mentioned...  for the menu Search Flights select online request.

5. do parameter mappings for both input fileds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I followed the same approach you mentioned . This approach was causing issue.

Step1: Created MBO from BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST. Image paste in the post.

Step2: Created two attributes in the MBO, Say From and To.

Step3. Mapped these attributes to the Destination From-AirportID and Destination To AirportID under the MBO->Attributes->load Arguements->Propogate to Attribute Tab.

Step 4. Deploy .

When I deploy the MBO I get the below error.

Appreciate your help.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Just check once again.. you have created 2 attributes in mbo of data type (string 20) and  you are mapping these attributes to data type (string 3)... I mean to airport id in load arguments section.

Either you reset attributes length as 3

OR map attributes to Destination From-city and Destination To city

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I reset the attributes length to 3. Still it throws the same error.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you redeploy mbo after resetting the attributes length?

if no, please do that and check.

while redeploying select replace option.

you may check this link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2013/04/25/deploying-mbo-from-s...

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jitendra. I was trying to deploy MBO in update mode, which was causing issues. But with Replace mode it worked.

Thank

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

good to know this Gopi.

Answers (0)