Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter by date variable

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Custom Fiscal Calendar table that contains
following:

Date,Fiscal Year, Fiscal, Qtr, Fiscal Period, Fiscal Week,  and Fiscal_Year_Week.

I need to create an analytical/calculation view where data is filtered by current and previous fiscal_year_week when the data is retrieved.

For example, today is 08/28/2013 which is fiscal year week of 201335, so I need to filter my data where Fiscal_Year_Week in(201334 and 201335)

The issue is I don’t have anything that tells me what current fiscal_year_week is other than querying the table with date = today() then get the fiscal week year from the record, then subtract 1 for previous week.

I know I can do this by using sql script, but is there any way I can achieve what I need in graphical view?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks!

Hyun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put two legs to the graphical calc view, and subtract 7 days from now() on the second leg. Then you calculate fiscal week as before, and use a union with constant values to combine.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a similar problem ( Need to filter records corresponding to last 12 weeks only ). Could you find a solution to your problem ?

Thanks,

Shashank

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

I posted couple of documents to use different approaches for filter the data. You can check if any of these methods can be used by you.

Regards,

Ravi