cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Leave Request: Can only select one date not a range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I've been working with the Fiori Leave Request app but I'm having a problem that it will only ever let me select a single date for a leave request i.e. 30th September. This seems very odd, has anyone got any idea how to get it so allow selection of ranges?

Incidentally in the backend system when the same is created you are allowed to select a range.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to update your UIHCM002 component. you're probably on SP01 I also had this issue it was fixed when i updated to SP02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right:

Thank you for your suggestion, I will look into getting this updated, but this sounds very promising!

Lindsay

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this one is on SP0 better also check the SP on GBHCM002

I got it running with UIHCM002 on SP02 and GBHCM002 SP09

0 Kudos

Any update on the above issue? I am expriencing the same issue.

Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

R/3 Absence Type config to be maximum of 1 day?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meng Mau Tan,

Please could you tell me, where can I find the Absence Type config, so I can see if this is hte issue and change it?

Could this be linked to the fact that in the "Leave Type" drop down we only have one option "Absence"?

Thank you,

Lindsay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access the IMG via SPRO.

Goto Time Management->Time Data Recording and Administration->Absences->Absence Catalog->Define Absence Types

Believe you are using PSG 08 A/AType 0210 (Absence).  Go into the details for that and check whether Maximun duration is set as 001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meng,

Thank you with your help finding this, unfortunatly it seems that the length was already set to 3..

Does anything else look like it could be wrong here?

Thanks,

Lindsay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to view the same set of leave types (Only Absence) via Employee Self-Service and choose both start and end dates?  I am assuming you have Employee Self-Service setup also.

If not, probably would be good to log an OSS for SAP team to check out and respond.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is your device and browser version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

I'm on a Windows PC using the following browsers:

• Chrome - Version 29.0.1547.57
  • IE - Version 9.0.8112.16421

I've attached a picture. I know that the days used and available are showing zero - something I'm trying to determine why. But on the screen I can only select a single date then the from and to fields on the right are only for the times not dates.

Thanks,

Peter

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try this.

1. click Oct.15

2. shift + click Oct.17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very weird. I tried all combinations both in IE and Chrome. SHIFT....CTRL...CTRL+SHIFT.....ALT...etc

None of them work for me.

How should it work as standard, click the first then click the second and it recognises them as from and to dates? Or you have to do the SHIFT?