Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Population of Item details in J1IH/Creation of Automation of Return excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CIN Experts,

I got a requirement from business, like:

while doing J1IH, Additional Tab-

Document number: Return Invoice(Credit memo)

The Item Details ( Material code, Qty, BED, ECS and SECS) from Return Invoice has to be populated automatically in to J1IH. generally we will enter all the details manually. but my requirement is to get it automatically.

OR

Is it possible to create J1IH while creating Return Invoice(credit memo).

Please suggest me as it is very imp,

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is Available in ECC6 EPH6.

Check the SAP Note:1756565

7 REPLIES 7

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is Available in ECC6 EPH6.

Check the SAP Note:1756565

0 Kudos

Thank you Mahesh for giving the right guidance, and also Please let me know, is there any possibility in Stock transfer return ?

0 Kudos

Hi

For Stock transfer Return Process it is not required as per my knowledge

because we will create same as STO process only difference is Supplying will become receiving plant and vice-versa

Better understand please check with MM consultant

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you so much for your answer, we have applied the note, but only one issue is: while we enter J1IH transaction, the Item details are populated, and when we Click on "Determine GL accounts" I am able to get only 'Credit' account, but not getting 'Debit' accounts. Could you please suggest me why Debit accounts are not showing?

Thanks,

C Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi

For Accounting entries , please maintain the Credit and debit entry in the below mentioned path

SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->INDIA-->Account Determination-->Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have already maintained  "Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction" in CIN configuration for both Credit and Debit accounts, but still we are able to get only Credit accounts while doing J1IH, is there any other reason why we are not getting Debit accounts??

Thanks,

C Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Thank you so much, The problem is resolved.