cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Change document is not getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are on Solution Manager SP 07 and I am trying to setup "Request for Change/Normal Correction" workflow for ChaRM. After the Request for Change has been approved(ZMCR, copied from Standard Transaction type),the Normal Correction Change document(ZMMJ, copied from Standard Transaction type) is not  generated when setting the status of "Request for Change" to "Release for Development".

It is giving error message "Change Documents cannot be generated".

In our Scenario, it is 4 system Landscape with 4 clients of a Single ECC system playing the roles of Development, Test, Pre-Prod and Production in ChaRM.

When I check in fields under "Request for Change Scope", I observe that the IBASE is not present for each of the clients of the ECC system but I find only one IBASE for the ECC system alone.

Can you please let me know on how the IBASE can be generated for each of the clients of the ECC system as I assume the IBASE of the Production Client of ECC system has to be specified in "Configuration Item" for the Normal Correction document to be generated.

Regards,

SAP Basis Administrator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in transaction IB52 if the corresponding IBase for your system/client is generated properly. Also check IB_GEN in case the generation needs to be done.

Refer the useful blog by Raquel as below.

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/05/29/solving-problem-with...

Regards,

Srikishan