cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a rebate agreement for customer X but when I am check the pricing analysis during invoicing I find that the system is picking up the agreement for a different customer.Why is this happening.

Secondly I have maintained the scaling for the rebate condition record and as per the scale if the monthly liftment is greater than equal to 6 MT then the rate should be 20 Rs.

But when I am doing final settlement and I changed the agreement status to B I find that the total accrual amount is 392 whereas the total quantity is 16.019MT and the accrual should be 20*16.019=32.38

How is this happening.

Can someone please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please refer to the screenshot .In the screenshot the scales have been maintained.

I have created an order for a material where the conversion factor has been maintained in the material master and 1 MT =2198 Nos.which means the total order quantity is 6 MT.

There has been a batch split in the delivery and what is surprising is when I am trying to do rebate settlement the system is showing 5.99MT and the total accrual value is 32.99 INR.

How is the system deriving the accrual value.?? Since at the  time of settlement it is not picking up the correct scale.

Someone please help.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAURAV,

I have created an order for a material where the conversion factor has been maintained in the material master and 1 MT =2198 Nos.which means the total order quantity is 6 MT.

There has been a batch split in the delivery and what is surprising is when I am trying to do rebate settlement the system is showing 5.99MT and the total accrual value is 32.99 INR.

How is the system deriving the accrual value.??

The logic of fetching a price and an accrual value are the same.

The rebate condition type is in the pricing procedure.

If a rebate agreement is created and the rebate recipient in the billing document matches that in the rebate agreement.

And the system finds a valid condition record (for a rebate condition type), then that value shall be populated in the billing document, as statistical.

This value is "collected" as the accrued value in the rebate agreement. And during settlement, this accrued value can be credited to the customer.

Check the rebate condition record and the rebate agreement.

If you have any specific questions, then please do convey.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the SAP note 392711 explaining how system considers the scales in rebate processing.

Best regards,

Ivano.