cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple option in request for (ARM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I want to disable multiple otion appearing in request for field in ARM.

Could you please let me know settings for the same.

Regards,

Shripad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shripad,

I may not be following what it is you want to customize, but if you want to hide some of the fields that are displayed in the ARM access request form, set some default values, or make some of them mandatory, you would update the default template in the IMG, under GRC> Access Control> User Provisioning> Maintain End User Personalization. You can also create your own custom templates for template based requests, and hide all the unneeded fields, default to a specific request type, etc.

If that is not what you meant, please clarify and I will try again.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gretchen..thanks for help...

Actully when we are creating request in ARM we have field 'request for' where we have dropdown options self otheror multiple...I don't want to keep multiple option Iin drop down.I have already searched in EUP but not able to find appropriate setting

There is setting for default request for which is irrelevent to hide 'multiple'.

Regards

Shripad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shripad,

This can be achieved by restricting the authorization's. In the authorization object GRAC_REQ you can restrict the field GRAC_RQFOR to as per your requirement and then assign that role to the requestor.

This should solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Japneet, this is what solves this. I needed to enable it for users coming from End User Logon.

Regards

Maria Piedra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jatin_grover
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

GRAC_REQ auth object should work for you as suggested by others.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont think you an disable Multiple option in ARM.

but you can create templete and that can be used.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shripad,

As  Gretchen mentioned, Do you want to make some changes in the tab "User Details" while creating

a request ? If yes, you can do so by customizing the EUP ID's.

If you are creating the request using the Tab "Acess request creation", Please make all the changes in the the default EUP ID 999 as that is the EUP id which will be selected if you create the request via

Access request creation. If you are using a template based request then you need to make changes

in the EUP ID which you are selecting whil creating a template based request.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet singh