cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contexts unset in Web Intelligence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a WebI report which is developed on top of 2 Queries that are coming from two universes. The issues is that there is a prompt "Company Code" which does not display list of the values and instead it is showing "Context Unset".

In modify mode we don't have this issue and the values get displayed after selecting the context for Company Code.

Is this a bug or anything that we can do to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Jess

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

Did you find any solution for this ?

Best Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same problem, with a webi report upgrade from a BI 3.1 platform to a BI 4.1 SP04 platform.

The relationship between the tables is the same in all contexts, but is unable to solve.

If i reply the LOV in Webi asking me context, when the solution is the same in all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I have the same problem as you, do you have any solutions?Thanks

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not seen this before.  interesting that this works in Modify, but not when refreshing in View mode.

So i searched at www.service.sap.com/notes  for 'context unset' and hit this article: Note 1800835 - IDT Business Security Profile With Filter Object Errors With Contexts

Hopefully this is of use to you.

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello We have exactly the same issue but we are in BI 4.1 SP4

So , when we try to schedule a webi report which use a context bound to a list of values , context unset is blockin the report

Workaround solution ,

THANKS

Pascal

carlos_castrilln
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The same issue, but happening with a webi report promoted from a BI 4.0 SP04.4 platform to a BI 4.1 SP03.4 platform.

The webi report works without prompting for context in java mode and without "context unset" error in HTML mode in 4.0

But the promoted report prompt for a context in java mode and have the error in html mode in 4.1.

The same question... Is this an error or an issue that could be solve?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos