Survey Suit in CRM
Dear SAP Guru's,
Could anyone plz help me how to go about using a Survey suit.
I have created a questionnaire in CRM_SURVEY_SUIT.
Kindly plz share any info about implementing a Survey Process.
Is there any TX. Code to call the Survey Sheet in CRM system. Plz help me with ur experience.
I think you could achieve this by using campaign with survey integration.
<b>For this you need to create a process model for the campaign execution. The following example will guide you to create a new process model for your scenario</b>
<b>Survey for a Trade Show</b>
1.In a first step, an invitation (to a trade show) e-mail will be sent to a group of predefined customers.
2. The e-mail includes a link to a questionnaire(In this case your survey URL, you need to create this for your questionnaire) where the customers can
communicate their interest in attending the trade show.
3. Depending on their answers, the customers will be treated in a different
4. All customers answering the survey will immediately receive a Thank
you for your Reply e-mail.
5. Depending on their answer, each customer will be placed in a separate
target group for participants and non-participants for further processing.
6. Those customers that didnt respond at all will receive a reminder e-mail
two weeks after the initial invitation e-mail.
The above example will give you an idea for your business requirement.
For creating survey URL please refer following link
<b>Reward points if it helps</b>