Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off object cashflow generation

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sometimes ago I found a way to turn off object cashflow generation in contracts. Could someone remind me a way to achieve it, because i forgot the solution ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

If you don't want to generate cash flow for a condition type you can take it as a statistical condition. If you are talking about distribution of condition amount towards RO then don't select any distribution formula in the distribution sub-tab in Conditions tab and you won't get RETP (transfer posting).

Hope this helps.

If this is not the answer you are looking for. Please elaborate your query.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

if you do not select distribution formula in distribution sub-tab, a distribution is made by calculation formula. I remember that probably there is some BADI which can control generation of object cashflows in contract, but now I cannot find it.

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Please implement the badi "BADI_RERA_TRANSFER_POST" to restrict object cash flow.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

BADI "BADI_RERA_TRANSFER_POST" allows only to exclude object cash flow from postings, but on contracts it is still generated.

Unchecking all checkboxes in column 'Distribution' in configuration 'Types of object assignments' is a correct way to disable generating object cash flow on contracts.

Kind regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

If I understand your query right, you are trying to stop the system from generating object related cash flows? 

If you wish to achieve the above, then in configuration for flow types (under assign reference flow types) try and NOT assign a reference flow type relation 30 ( i.e. Distribution postings) for the conditions that you wish to not generate the object related cash flows. And in transaction RERAPP do not select transfer posting option.

Hope this helps !!

Regards,

Santhosh

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

not assigning flow type relation 30 will lead to error on contract if there are objects which can take part in distribution.

Kind regards.