Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Links for pi value creations or best practices

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Good Morning,

I like to know the PI Best practices and the value creations in PI 7.3 . can any one share links or any idea's or new areas where we can implement the best PI practices in support project which is alredy in study state, can any Material or links or any Ideas in whcih areas we can go , for this .Pls shre with me the Ideas and Links.

Is performance monitoring and Sizing is a good topic to choose as best practice if it is any valueble suggestions or links on this. pls shere with me any...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u looking for something like this...:)

Process Integration ...

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

You should be more concrete about the best practice that you want or to point specific doubts about this. Search links is easier with the SCN search: http://search.sap.com/ui/scn#query=%2522+PI+Best+Practices%2522&startindex=1&filter=scm_a_site%28scm...

Regards.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What are "value creations" in PI?

Have you searched for what you are looking for? There is a search function on the top right corner of this page....Also google is a good resource for finding links.

Regards

Mark

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

In PI value creations are like best practices to implement on project any new idea's to make the things simple in PI. pls Can u give any links of Those?