cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during parsing the received XMB message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using SAP PI 7.31 dual stack and integrating ERP and SRM system for purchase requisition scenario using ICO.

My scenario is ERP(SOAP adapter, message protocol : XI 3.0 )----------> PI(using AAE ICO) -------------> SRM(soap adapter, message protocol : XI 3.0)

Buut when my receiver soap adapter tries to connect to SRM system it goes in error state saying:

Error           during parsing the received XMB message.

28.08.2013 01:19:09.650      Error           SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

28.08.2013 01:19:09.658      Information      SOAP: sending a delivery error ack ...

28.08.2013 01:19:09.661      Information      SOAP: sent a delivery error ack

28.08.2013 01:19:09.661      Error                SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:                                                             com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

28.08.2013 01:19:09.662      Error           MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:                                                             com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

28.08.2013 01:19:09.671      Error           Exception caught by adapter framework: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received.                                                        Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

28.08.2013 01:19:09.674      Error           Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due                                                            to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:                                                             com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

28.08.2013 01:19:09.681      Error           Message status set to NDLV

I have checked on SDN but nothing helped. I have changed the parameter 'xiadapter.version.minor' to 0 in NWA and my user  has role  sap_xi_appl_serv_user also. But still getting the same error.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the problem in User Authentication , As you PI can able to login to SRM system but unable to process the message with particular application. Check with team whether they set any login credentials to process the message. If any specific user id are there with specifu role set that user id in Destination of PI(sm59) .

Try that user with SAP_ALL Role.

Regards,

Manigandan