SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Planning Workbench Configuration / Execution

karmandeep_nanuan
Participant

Hi Experts,

I had a question pertaining to the SAP Retail Price Planning Workbench, specifically t-code WRF_PPW01. I've done the required config settings from the 'Best Practices' documents for both 'Markdown Planning' and 'Price Planning Workbench'. I'm able to create price plans and create organization sets. When I use the 'best practice articles', I'm able to execute the entire end-to-end process for 'Manual Price Changes' for a group of articles.

When I try to use articles that I have created myself and try to add them to my price plan, I get an error and am not able to select any articles. I tried all existing articles in my system as well as all merchandise categories.

Is there any specific configuration settings I need to make to allow the article I created, to be added to my price plans? Does it depend on the article type? The articles I created are not even being found in the system for the possibility of being added to the price plans. Any thoughts or guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

D

1 REPLY 1

Hi Deep

I am trying to create price plan & its showing nothing in T Code WRF_PPW01". I will appreciate if you could share step by step configuration detail to complete

Thanks

Farhan