cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text determination from central text to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to copy text from customer central text to Sales order. Tried searching the forum but couldnt find answer.

eg

XD02 maintained text

EN Sales note for customer---- <testing> customer note

EN 3rd party note (ext. services)--- 3rd-customer
EN Address note---- address-customer

EN Tranporter Name---Temple transport

VA01

Launch / Priority  <testing> customer note

CT3 Number         <testing> customer note

EPCG file no          <testing> customer note

Advance License no  <testing> customer note

Transporter Name     <testing> customer note

I want to copy transporter's name from customer master to sales order but text is getting copied to all text and that too the 1st text maintained in the customer master ie: <testing> customer note

Pls help me understand where I am going wrong.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vandana,

Maintain the same config. of Central data for the Sales Document header option also under the text determination procedure you are using for sales document header.

It will work.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrit,

You mean to say text ids should be same in customer and sales order?

Thanks

Vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vandana,

Yes if you want to flow the same information in sales order level then Id's should be maintained at both places.

Regards

AG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrit,

You are correct. I think I will need to take help of ABAPer help to copy data from customer text to invoice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all you answered.

Finally I have found the solution.

I created a new access seq 3 in sales order, which gets copied to Del and billing.

then I assigned the same in Text id and now if data is maintained at customer level it gets copied to Sales, del n billing.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vandana,

Have you tried searching the forum or internet for basic idea abot Text Determination process?

http://www.google.co.in/?gws_rd=cr#fp=8ed18900edc51434&q=Text+determination+from+Customer+Master+to+...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Jignesh, have tried searching but not much help.

actually at sales order level already access seq 01 is assigned to text id. If I remove all and place 1 at transporter name then <testing> customer note is getting copied at Transporter's name and not the actual text.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally Central text has to be maintained in the customer master will be displayed in the Header text of sales order under specific TEXT ID

Could you provide your Customer master Text maintained screen so that i could be easy to analyze the error

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh,

Steps that I did to copy text from central text to customer master.

I added 130 9005 Transporter name

sales order

XD02

In sales order text, I removed 1 from complete list and maintained only at remark

and transporter name so system is copying 1st text message of customer master to these two fields.

Vandana