cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman_Setup error: 500 Command unrecognized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Tried to configure solman_setup but I cannot continue with the initial configuration, I am now on step 3 which is J2EE Configuration but I encounter an error if I choose J2EE Configuration. Another window had pop-up with below address but an error appeared.

http://<host>:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~lm~ctc~ccl~template_installer~wd/TemplateInstall...

Below is the error:

220 <host>SAP 7.00(52) ESMTP service ready 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized 500 Command unrecognized

Can anyone help me solve this error?\

Thanks and Regards,

Chonalyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Restart your sap system and try to login with solman_admin user as it might have been created till now since you are already on the 3rd step.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure your solution manager java is up and running, might be "unrecognized" error related to port number.. hence check you given correct port number or not.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this note below if you are at 7.1 SP2.

Note 1615612 - Xpath evaluation error during SLD Configuration

you need to change the url.

As a workaround, change the URL parameter processPath in the internet browser from:

"processPath=content/NetWeaver/Scenarios/SM/SM_INITIAL_SETUP/SM_INITIAL_SETUP_MaintainUI.cproc"

to:

"processPath=content/NetWeaver/Scenarios/SM/SM_INITIAL_SETUP_V2/SM_INITIAL_SETUP_V2_MaintainUI.cproc"

Its fixed in LIFECYCLE MGMT TOOLS 7.02 SP 7patch 4 and further.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol