cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A category CA02 inspected certificate is required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

While doing GRN (migo),i m getting this error A category CA02 inspected certificate is required for particular material code only.For other material GRN is done.Please material master procurement is maintained,QI is also avialavble

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. are you asking how to clear this or are you asking how to prevent this?

In the QM view of the material, in the plant you are performing the receipt, you must have clicked on the QM in procurement indicator and than assigned a control key.  The control key in turn, must be requiring a certificate upon receipt and you must have entered in the Certificate type field "CA02".

Now... is that the way it is supposed to be?  If not, delete CA02 from the field, remove the QM control key and uncheck the QM proc. active indicator.  Now reverse the receipt using MBST and then receive it in again.

IF you should be documenting the receipt of a CA02 certificate, go to QA51 and record the receipt of the certificate, then do the GR again.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thanks for the prompt reply yes i want to do grn for this material but this error message restrict me to do so.yes i m asking how to clear this error and what remedy to be taken care in future to avoid such error for other material

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kunal

Your config setting in this way that this particular material must be received with certificate else not.So

Check control key and certificate type in QM view of that material. and Change the Message control mode to Warning instead of Error. So in future you will get only warning message that Certificate have to receive against this material.

regards

Manis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manis

Thanks to you and all other,you suggested will be taken but for the current situation what i m suppose to do for GRN.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kunal

Either change the message control change in path as given by SAP QM. or

Just while doing Migo , select the option that certificate have been received.

regards

Manish

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe I already told you in my first posting.  Go and confirm the receipt of the certificate using the transaction I provided.

OR, remove the requirement from the material master as I described.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Please follow the below path to change the IMG Error massage to Warning in control key & Certificate.

SPRO-->QM-->QM in logistics-->QM in Procurement-->Define Control key-->Massage mode.

SPRO-->QM-->QM in logistics-->QM in Procurement-->Define keys for certificate process-->Massage mode.