cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 User Access Review

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone tell me if instead of pulling the data from the back end ECC / BW system can I use an excel file or some other file format to load the users and role assignments for my review?  The way our reviews are setup, there could be multiple approvers to the same role and where the user is located could depend on who should review from the Role approver approach.  Is there a quick / easy way to segragate role(s) or define roles within GRC for this review or use an outside file without automatic de-provisioning?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shirley

I am not sure whether I understand your question correctly or not.But when SAP has already provided an automatic User Access Review option then you need not go for manual process.

It is easy there is a intemediate step  where the request can go to Administrator and he/she assigns or checks for the right approver for each and then move it forward for the final approval.

So please try the SAP GRC automatic approval process instead.

Regards

Pradeep

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shirley,

not sure if I understand your question correctly, could you please explain in more details why would like to load the roles & users assignment from a file instead from pulling the data automatically from SAP ECC/BW. There is no problem with multiple approves and different role approver as long as there are some certain rules defined in BRM + methodology. Role approver can be user group located based on specific criteria for example location of the user (department/company/functional area/etc..)

Automatic de-provisioning can be switch off.

Hope this helps,

Filip