Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap MII 14 landscape recommendation

former_member214873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mentors,

I had small confusion about SAP MII 14 landscape,  according to thread http://scn.sap.com/message/14308090
scenario  1: My Cooperate office is having Three system landscape, such as  Development, quality, production in  SAP MII landscape, so the SAP  MII  production server will communicated to plant level SAP MII  production1--n  using virtual connectors .( for divisional analytics for  corporate scorecards, dashboards and reports)

Here My  question is how the JAVA Development objects will transported to plant level SAP MII? 

scenario  2: cooperate office is having Two system landscape, Such as  Development, quality system & and in plant level sap MII  production  systems, here SAP MII is connecting business suite (ERP) using JCo  RFC's , JRA.

Here My  question is how  the JAVA Development objects will transported to plant level SAP MII?   can tell me suggestible landscape ,  for normal sap mii scenarios with  out analytics?

Thanks and regards
sudheer K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211944
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

There two ways of doing transport in MII :

1. Use NWDI along with MII and create shared projects(actually in this case no transport is required. You can use this shared project from any MII instance only you have to configure all of them with NWDI)

2. manually exporting and importing projects from MII Project Admin screen.

Along withe your projects, you would require to transport the configurations also.

For the Configurations. again there are 2 ways:

1. use CTS+ for transport

2. manually export and import the configurations from configurations screen.

regards,

Rohit Negi.

Answers (0)