cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Pocket money per diem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to confirm if the node Pocket money per diem is configured would it automatically calculate the amount based on the trip start and end date and display in the pdf form (just like the travel cost, Meals and Accomodation) in backend as well as ESS/MSS????

Another query...

If the Client doesnt want to go for the pdf form and the basic html format is used to displat the request and expense would still the per diem for Travel, Accomodation, Meals and pocket money per diem be displayed on the html form in backend as well as ESS/MSS????

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

FF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

Once configured it will automatically calculate the amount based on trip start and end date and display in the pdf form.

The basic HTML form will still show the pocket money per diem in backend as well as ESS.

You can hide the table of pocket money in pdf form by using scripting language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your prompt reply... but i am still not getting the amount that needs to be calculated for the pocket money per diem automatically.... I have confirgured the PMPD under the Trip reimburesment amount....also the Createv Travel expense type per diem/flat rate with the standard KAP but not sure what is the travel expense category for it (could you please asvise)

Is there anything I am missing from my end ?

Many Thanks,

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

We can maintain the config in spro.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Screenshot Added.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Do we have to also maintain the other 2 nodes ?

The requirement - Per diem (Meals, Accomodation and Travel), the amount is a consolidated amount. The best node I found was the PMPD to maintain one amount under this.

I had performed the config as per your previous screenshot but still the calculation doesnt happen and it doesnt reflect in the HTML/ADOBE form.

Please advise.

Thanks,

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add to the previous note... Is PMPD linked to Meals per diem where you have to maintain meals per diem hours/days.... there is only a tick box for Meals and Accomodation and nothing for Pcket Money Per Diem...

Thanks,

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

Yes it is linked. Normally it is some percentage of meals per diem.

Regards,

Sanjeev Kotwal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

So you just cant use Pocket money per diem as standalone ????

Regards,

FF

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

My two cents. Have you tried to add expense type PMPD in below configuration node?

Once you enter into above highlighted node, select appropriate Trip Provision Variant > New Entries/copy > Once you enter all details necessary like Expense type, effective date, reimbursement rate etc, select Amount type as 'Default Value' > Save. Hope this may help.

Regards,

Sudhakar