cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check in Consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In consignment issue I am using sch. line C1, and when the availability check occurs it reads from the total stock Qty of the plant (ex. 100 PC), although I have a smaller amount of consignment stock for my customer (from my fill-up cycle) (ex. 10 PC), I want the availability check to be on the consignment stock of the customer 10 pc only not all the stock in the plant, because when I enter the sales order with Qty 90 for example, it confirms that.

Is there anyway to do that (to make the availability check on the consignment stock of the customer only).

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nour,

Ideally speaking this is not possible. While creating Consignment Issue Order, system only checks the Consigment (Fill-Up) stock for the particular Customer.

Still go to T-Code OVZ9 & open the combination of 01 + AW (SD order; consignment). Check the settings here.

Also check the Schedule LIne (C1) whether the movement type 633 is assigned & Req./Availability & Availability are checked. 

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is already done...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nour,

The system allows us to do the Issue for Consignment Issue with only that are filled up with Consignment fill up order. Thats where we have the Special Stock Indicator for the consignments.

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard, I dont think, this is possible.  Try with Function Module AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nour,

You can use SAP's "Special Stock Partner" functionality.

It will simply solve your problem.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please clarify more...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nour,

As per my understanding your problem is not with the availability check your problem is with the plant stockas you have mentioned (*I want the availability check to be on the consignment stock of the customer 10 pc only not all the stock in the plant, because when I enter the sales order with Qty 90 for example, it confirms that.*),

that's why I have asked you to go with the SAP's "Special Stock Partner" functionality.

Kindly follow the below link it will help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/dd/55ffe4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards

AG.