Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Message has error status on outbound side"

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing one issue in moni is "message has error status on outbound side".

In moni at status field it was showing processed successfully" and  at outbound status it was showing issue like what the thread i was posting.

so can any body pleas give me exact solution for this and i am working on production support .

As i was already searched on the sdn but i cant find the exact solution for this i have checked all the possiblities like smq1,smq2,sm58,idx5 i didnot find any issue there.

And i have checked on the trace in that it was showing "Inbound Validation by adapter enginge doesnot takes plae"

Need quick reply please.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies and sorry for delay my issue was resolved .

Actually yesterday there was some lock table overflow was happened so basis people were resolved that problem .

so i cheked this at idx5 it is showing error like Lock table overflow.

what i did is

idx2---->give ur idoc no or msg id for particular idoc ------->execute-------->then it will gos to next screen

there go for edit------>click on reset status ,problem was solved.

Thanks

madhu

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you get to know the error as mentioned by Anupam, check the below blog to reprocess the message:

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/xipi-dealing-with-errors-on-the-outbound-side/9/

Regards,

Nabendu.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please check my response in this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3255241.

First find out reason of error then next steps might be suggested.

Regards

Anupam

laszlo_lakatos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I understand this is about a 'classic' PI (doublestack) scenario (i.e. not an integrated configuration - java only scenario), and you see the error "Message has error status on outbound side" in SXMB_MONI?
If so, the problem cannot be related to 'inbound' validation, as the error is on outbound side...

Typically this problem occurs in IDoc outbound, or ccBPM scenarios. Please check technically what is the receiver of this failed message? (IDoc / ccBPM / xi adapter / java adapter-Messaging System?)

Best regards,
Laszlo

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

From your last trace "Inbound Validation by adapter enginge doesnot takes plae".

It looks like the validation is activated on the adapter engine. Please check if this is check as highlighted either on the Outbound procession Tab

Hope this helps!

Abhishek

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Have you enabled adapter engine validation?, you can disable the option and check the result in the endpoint system. Also you can maintain the validation but you should follow the steps http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/23641dc2b36491e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Regards.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not explained your scenario. "message has error status on outbound side" can be due to Jco connection failure, message stuck in queue, RFC connection failure.... n number of reasons.

Ambrish