cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No material documents exist for confirmation xxx/x

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have issue after user do confirmation back posting with automatic GI, where no error/warning message and dump right there.

When we open CO14 >> thick confirmation counter >> details >> tab administration >> goods movement >> material doc.

After click material doc' , there display warning message :

No material documents exist for confirmation xxxxx /  x

Message no. GOODSMOVEMENT020

We found  2 material document in confirmation, was not linked with material document table.

Posting date at AFRU and MKPF table is different.

Posting date at AFRU table is same with confirmation posting date, but posting date at MKPF table same with document date.

Posting date where 31.07.2013 and document date 02.08.2013

At OPK4 we use terminate error handling for incorrect goods movement, so there is no COGI.

Please guide where is the problem and how to resolve, where no documentation about that error message.

Regards,

Tio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained backflush for components? Have you maintained storage location from which material has to get issues? Do you have stock for those components in that storage location.

these are all few reasons you have to find why goods movements failed. Since you blocked moving materials to COGI hence you can not fine these errors in COGI. Check the possibilities mentioned above.

Check the status of the order and find out, what is the control key used in recipe or routing? Are you using milestone for every operation? are you using auto GR?

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

The goods movements looks like no failed. Because if i check at AFRU table for confirmation counter i found there is any material document. Material document also i can see at MB03 with inventory movement at components. But with different posting date in material document header.

At current situation i don't know the status, but now the order has TECO. The control key in routing is Zxx. No milestone and without auto GR.

Any suggest what do i must check at control key, that related to goods movement?

Regards,

Tio

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OPL8 Order type dependent parameters whether you have selected documentation for  goods movements (GI/GR) or not for your order type.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, we have thick mark all check box in OPL8.

Regards,

Tio

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check any entry exists in COGI.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

We already check box at OPK4 terminate error handling for incorrect goods movement, so there is no COGI at there. I has run COGI, and just show "No data".

Regards,

Tio