cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a table or report including incident, request for change and change ?

0 Kudos

Dear experts.

I'm looking for a table and/or report in solution manager where I can find the link between my incident, my corresponding request for change and it's change document (normal change / urgent change / admin change) .

Thanks for your help !

Ludo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Ludo,

The standard ChaRM report /TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN will display the link between Incidents, Request for Changes and Changes. Unfortunately, you only see the links by clicking on the chain link icon.

Not finding any other standard report for this, we finally had a developer write a custom report to display the 'top-down' view of Incident/Problem with all the linked RCs and CDs.

Paul

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If SAP comes up with any simple report that highlights the relation b/w Change Request  to Change Document that would be very helpful for everyone. The report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_MONITOR gives all information except the most important one , which is a the link b/w a CR and CD. The available column list has everything, but not the useful one.

This is in my wishlist for sure.

Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

Thanks Paul,

this is already helpful.

Is that own developed report available somewhere ?

Have a great weekend,

Ludo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ludo,

I will check with my management to see if I can share our custom development code.That may take a bit of time to get clearance but I will share the code if I can.

The FM you found is nice. Thanks!

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor

Hi Ludo,

I made a QuickView based on tables CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRMD_BRELVONAE for this.

This screenshot shows the table linkeage: (I inserted CRMD_ORDERADM_H twice using Alias to get the transaction ID of the follow-ups as well)

With this, I get a result like this:

Kind regards,

Joyca

daniel_lippmann5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

- you're a genius!

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I found a function called : /TMWFLOW/REP_BUILD_CHAIN

When you enter the GUID of an incident or request for change or change order,

you will receive all linked documents similar to the chain link that you get in the standard ChaRM report /TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN.

Hope this helps some of you.

regards

Ludo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ludo - did u make progress ? i am facing the same issue.

- sid