cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Security Checks Missing in SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using SAP PI 7.31, in soap adapter 'inbound security check' option is missing. I searched on internet and found an SAP note 1669840.

After implementing this note, two soap adapters are introduced in ID( one for SAP BASIS 7.30 and other for 7.31) and similarly two SAP BASIS software component versions are introduced in ESR(one for SAP BASIS 7.30 and other for 7.31).

But in SOAP adapter for SAP BASIS 7.31, inbound security check option is still missing.

Please suggest how can I revert or delete the imported .tpz files because which SAP BASIS 7.30 SOAP adapter and SWCV are introduced in ID and ESR resp. and how can I can introduce 'inbound security checks' option in SOAP Adapter of SAP BASIS 7.31 type.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What release is your PI system, 7.3 or 7.31? What SP is it on? What Patch Level (PL) is the Adapter Framework component on?

You can delete the imported tpz files by opening the SWCV and right clicking on the SAP BASIS 7.30 -> Delete.

The SP version of the SAP BASIS content should match that of your system release and SP. See the note below:

1575249 How to check the patch level of the PI Basis content

Regards

Mark