cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I run the application from studio in SSL, the application is working fine. But when I run the app either from web dynpro CA or iView from portal, I am getting the following error. Does anybody know whats the problem?

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"https://xxxx.mfpdev.alltel.xxxxx.com/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document"

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.handleResponseMessage(MimeHttpBinding.java:980)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1430)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.SecConfigBindingStub.rpData(SecConfigBindingStub.java:78)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.SecConfigBindingStub.rpData(SecConfigBindingStub.java:95)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:382)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the password (and his validity) of the ADSUser in your configuration.

Configuration guide can be found on service.sap.com/adobe > Media Library > Documentation. Perform also the quick tests for ADS configuration.

Regards,

Francois

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

sandro_coco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I am facing same problem. I am checking OSS notes 1052659, 934276 and 944221.

Are these useful for you?

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello franc,

I am not using basic authentication, which uses ADSuser/Password. I am using SSL. In SSL, it should use the certifacate. I am not sure whats wrong.

I have ADS config Guide, thats how I am configuring. We are on Netweaver 2004s SP10, Standalone Java.

Markus,

can you please give me some clue.

Thanks,

Raj