Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Requirement

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Below is my client requirement:

Always  quotation exists for all different products.So based on the quotation requirements should be transferred.

So in this context when I place order with reference to Quotation I am seeing two requirements passed into MD04 (1 from Quotation 2 from Sale order)

Which is logically not correct means duplication occurs here.

I thought of removing TOR from the SO's schedule line cat(definition) so that requirement will be passed only for the Quotation not for the SO(Business considers Quotation as a critical document) but there is another challenge I can see that is - if the probability of Quotation is 50% then only 50% of the requirement will be passed to MD04 remaining 50% will not flow as requirement(though I create SO for 100%)

For Example:

Scenario 1:

Quotation qty:10

Probability 100% SO qty=10

In this scenario requirement will be passed for 10 quantities of quotation.

Scenario 2:

Quoatation qty=10

Probability 50% SO qty=10

In this scenario requirement is passed only for 5 quantities of quotation.

Can I use any exit to place a logic say if Probability is 50% then consider the quantities of SO for the requirement transfer

Please share your opinions...

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you can use program MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP to fulfill your requirements. Check with an ABAP'er who can help with this.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

the transfer of requirements is controlled by the requirement class in transaction OVZG and the schedule line category in transaction VOV6.

It is no problem to use a probability of 100 % in quotations for which the transfer of requirements is activated.

When you create a sales order with reference to a quotation then the quantity of the sales order should consume the quantity of the quotation. E.g. you have a quotation with quantity 100 and you create a sales order of 60 then you should see a sales order of 60 and a quotation of 40 in transaction MD04.

The consumption is controlled in transaction VTAA. Please check the settings for the item in transaction VTAA. The relevant field is 'Pos./neg. quantity'. Please check the F1 help. When you set the value '+' then a consumption should take place.

Unfortunately it is not clear to me what you exactly mean with: "Can I use any exit to place a logic say if Probability is 50% then consider the quantities of SO for the requirement transfer".

Maybe you can clarify it when VTAA does not solve your issue.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to have 100 % Probability in the quotation.

However, it is not SAP standrad to have the requirements to be passed at Quotation level. As you might not be knowing the exact qty for which the customer is going to place the order.

Regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can change the probability in the Quotation itself