cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EH Set deactivate EE monitor turns Red after deactivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an EH Set created, and the EH deactivate date is set for each EH Set. But after the EH crosses the date, the EH is getting deactivated, but the icon on the portal shows 'Red' and not turning to 'Green' . The AUTO_EH_DEACTIVE is configured as Expected event.

Please advise.

Thanks

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Are you sending an event message for your AUTO_EH_DEACTIVE expected event? If not, the expected event will only turn from yellow to red as it goes overdue. It will never turn green without an event message processed against it. 

I assume you are just using your AUTO_EH_DEACTIVE expected event to identify a point out in time when the Event Handler should be automatically deactivated. Once it crosses this time frame the overdue monitor rule triggers the overdue (msg status = 'o' red icon) and sets the event handler to deactivated status (active flag = unchecked).  Is that correct?

You also mentioned you are experiencing this on the Portal/Web UI.  Using the case above for your expected event I might recommend filtering it out from the user role to eliminate any user confusion.    

Regards,

Jon Hansen