cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Accounting Document not getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue where my pricing of the material is costed per 1000 parts. For example 1000 parts are priced $4 and where as one part is $0.004. Just because one material is valuated less than 0.01 no accounting document is posting. Is there any user exit that I can modify if the values is less than 0.01 then make it 0.01 so that accounting document will get posted.

Thanks,

sc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just because one material is valuated less than 0.01 no accounting document is posting.

Do you mean to say that deliveries would be posted for goods issue with one quantity.  If it is in multiples, then I am sure, material document would also be posted.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information.

We were able to do the PGI with material document created where as accounting document is not getting created.

This is the behaviour:

If the one material price is for eg:0.007 and in the sales order price was showing as '0' and we wrote a routine to make it 0.01 for PR00 condition if the values is less than 0.01.

So that we can be able to do the deliveries. Where as when we do the PGI accounting document is not getting generated because material valuation in less than penny. Please let me know if there is any other solution other than enhancing the user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

How about changing the posting value in BADI LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT at the time of PGI, apply the logic with the help of your ABAPER and i'm sure this will gonna work. Thanks.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use User exit MBCF0005 to modify according to your requirement

regards,

santosh