Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update was terminated in WBS Element

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting some issues while creation of WBS Element, whenever I have been maintain Basic dates in WBS Element in creation mode then I will get below message, then system will skip for creation of WBS Element.

"Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "XXXX"

Update was terminated

System ID....  
IDS
Client.......   800
User.....   XXXXX
Transaction..   CJ20N
Update key...   521BFE6573ACDDDFE1000000AC106397
Generated....  
26.08.2013, 21:12:43
Completed....   26.08.2013, 21:12:45
Error Info...  
System error: Program SAPLCJVB, module LCJVBU04, error: 0 UPDATE

Without Basic dates System allow to the creation of the WBS Element and not given to this message.

But in Change mode also system allow to maintain of the WBS Elements,

I went SM13 and check, here I come know one functional Module is not executed "CJVB_PRTE_POST" it will be show statue Error.

Can you please any body help on this issue.

Regards,

JK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi JK,

This issue seems to be related to temporary record existing in table PRTE. You can implement and run report ZZTEMPPRTE from note 1040939 on your system and check again. I hope it's helpful.

Best Regards,

Kim

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your response, the above solution is appropriate of my issue, That SAP note is valid version 601- 604, But your using 701 version, still I am getting same issue in new version.

Regards,

JK

0 Kudos

Hi JK,

The version 601-604 is related to software component SAP_APPL. Then, as for the report  ZZTEMPPRTE, since it's a Z* report, it should be valid for your system release also. But, please try to implement it via transaction SE38 manually.

Best Regards,

Kim

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Thanks you for support, Problem is resolved as per your suggestion. I have created manually this report and run it, then after I have checked the PRTE table there that number range is archived.

Regards,

JK.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JK,

Please get help from ABAP team to know exact cause of this issue.

Also I would suggest you to check if there is any SAP note which can help to resolve this issue.

Regards

Tushar

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

Thanks you for reply, we are using latest version 701, for this version related not able to find out any SAP notes. And also ABAP team also suggested to me this is related to the Data issue.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Please raise OSS message to SAP mentioning the version 701 in which you are getting this error.

SAP will be able to suggest you relevant note.

Regards

Tushar